Fire rated backlit textile for lightboxes
- 310gsm Textile
- Dye-sublimation printed for vibrant colours and images
- Excellent light transmission
- Flame retardant treatment
- Standard finishing included at no extra charge
- Approx maximum finished graphic width: 3000mm (depending on chosen finish)
- Roll width: 3200mm
Each item is printed and finished to your requirements.
Fabrics are printed via a process of dye-sublimation which uses special inks and undergoes a post-print heating process to fix the ink into the fabric. This makes it both scuff-resistant and washable.
Uses for Backlit Polyester
- Backlit lightboxes and exhibition graphics
- SEG (Silicone Edge Graphics)
For any Backlit Polyester items, 50mm bleed must be supplied. This allows for any extra material required for hems, as well as shrinkage and movement when printing and cutting.
Backlit Polyester items are supplied on a roll. Please be aware that Backlit Polyester graphics can crease and bruise if handled without care.
Our thread colours are black or white. Our sewists will choose the most appropraite colour to complement your graphic.
Currently we can only print up to 3.2 metres (10ft 6in) on the shortest edge, to our standard pricing. Items above this size will require a bespoke quotation.